1. What on earth is stock graphics?
It’s a sort of ready-to-use content that is commercial and editorial graphics available for you to purchase the rights to use them.
You could view the content online and the graphic can be licensed immediately.
2. Define RF.
But please note that you do not own the copyright of the content when you purchased RF content - you merely purchased the rights to use that content legally without additional fees.
RF content cannot be re-sold or transferred to another owner.
3. What’s the difference between Royalty-Free and Rights-Managed?
Royalty-Free on the other hand, allows you unlimited usage - there’s no need to pay royalties after the initial purchase. RF content cannot be re-sold or transferred to another owner.
4. I want to use a vector icon as my company logo. Is it ok?
5. Can I use content marked as "Editorial Use Only" for commercials?
6. Can I use content marked as "Editorial Use Only" for editorial articles and other publications? Are there any restrictions on usage?
Yes, but some of the restrictions that you note:
- Minor cropping and resizing is allowed.
- If your print run exceeds 500,000 copies, please check Editorial Extended License for the content involved.
- Credit the source of the content as well as the photographer/designer in this manner: “©TOTALLYPIC / [Artist’s username]”
Registration And Account Information
1. I want to register as TOTALLYPIC’s member. Is there a fee?
2. Why should I register an account with TOTALLYPIC?
3. I just want to browse your site. Do I need to register?
4. So, how do I register in TOTALLYPIC?
5. Will the registration process take a long time?
Registration is immediate!
A verification email will be sent to your registered email instantly. If you have not received any verification email after 10 minutes, check out your Spam folder.
You need to verify your account within 72 hours after registration to continue to log into TOTALLYPIC.com
6. Does Totallyoic require me to enter my credit card details during registration?
7. OMG! I forgot my password. What now?
Request for a new one here. Simply enter the information required, and a new password will be on its way to your registered email address.
8. Can I change my username?
Sorry, you can’t change your username after having successfully registered.
Privacy And Licenses
1. How do you protect my privacy? Will my personal information be passed on to a third party?
We respect your privacy, so we won’t share and disclose your personal information to third parties.
2. How may I use your content? Are there any restrictions?
3. What is an Extended License and when do I need one?
4. Do I have to pay every time I use the content?
5. Do I credit the photographer for the content used?
About Our Royalty-Free Stock Photos, Vectors
1. Are all of TOTALLYPIC’s content model and property released?
2. What’s comping content?
Click the image you want and you’ll find out a download sample icon on the bottom of the graphic.
3. Can I get exclusivity for the use of the content that I’ve bought?
Contact us if you need this service.
4. What are the content formats available on TOTALLYPIC.com?
5. I’ve downloaded a RGB format photo. Can I convert it to CMYK?
RGB is primary color model used by electronic display devices (such as monitor), and CMYK is primary color model used by color printers.
6. Are your illustration content layered?
7. How long will the content I’ve purchased by credit/subscription be available for download again at my ‘Download History’? Will it expire?
8. I’ve downloaded a particular content a few months back. But I don’t see it at my ‘Download History’ now, and I can’t search it on TOTALLYPIC.com either. What’s up?
Image Searching And Lightbox
1. How do I search for content on TOTALLYPIC.com?
2. How do I get detailed information about a content?
3. What’s a Likebox?
And you could create different Likebox depends on the topic or style as you want.
1. Will the download credits expire?
2. I have insufficient credits in my account. Can I combine credits with another existing totallypic account?
3. There’s remaining credit balance in my account. Can I exchange it for cash?
4. What should I do if I face difficulties in downloading content? For instance, an incomplete download due to connection or technical issues. Do I get a refund on credit that has been deducted?
5. Do I need to register before purchasing credits?
6. How long will the content I've purchased by credit be available for download again at Download History? Will it expire?
7. Where do I view my available credits?
1. How could I pay on TOTALLYPIC?
2. Is your site secure?
Using Credit card is also secure on our website, cause we do not keep your credit card details for security purposes. Therefore, you need to provide credit card details every time you place an order.
1. How to download content once I’ve purchased them?
Click on the order and start downloading!
2. How long does it take to download a content?
3. Where do I find a record of my previous download?
1. How can I get a refund?
- Request for your refund within 3 business days of your purchase.
- You must not have downloaded more than 10 contents.
- E-mail us and delete all downloaded content (make sure you won’t use them in any way)